Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Laser Bowling


I hear it! Arcade machines  whirling, pins falling and lasers firing. I’ve Finally arrived at AMF bowling For my friends birthday party.

I meet my friend and his friends near the bowling section and we got the tickets and put on the special non-slip and hardcover shoes. The bowling balls were kinda heavy but I managed to lift one somehow. When we started bowling I was so annoyed that I kept on getting spares and kept on missing them but in the end, I got the highest score (out of us) which was 108 points
.


Once we were done, we went to the arcade and played some games but the real fun began when it was laser time. When we went in, we took a seat and the screen at the top turned on. It told us how to fire the gun, what happens when you shoot someone and what happened when we get shot. We picked a colour to symbolise each team. Once we entered the dark course, the timer started and away we went!

We kept shooting and hear the pew! Every single time. We shot left and right, up, down and all around to get everyone and the most points. I remember that my friends dad shot everywhere in front of him and we couldn’t get close to him so I had to hide behind a wall because if we charged in, it would just be plain suicide.

When we got back to the room, we added the points to see who got the most and obviously, my friends dad and his team won and I forgot how many points my team had but I had around 44,000
. Afterwards, we used the tickets we got from the arcade to buy some prizes and everyone left the fun place called AMF bowling and went back to their respective living places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.