Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

My mom's vegetarian birthday

On a dark Saturday, my normal family and some important people at the Chinese temple went to a famous Chinese restaurant to celebrate my normal  mom's birthday. I was going to order happily some sweet and sour pork but my happy mom said normally that we’re allowed to eat vegetarian food so I ordered quickly some spring rolls but that was meat too and I got angry quickly.

I was getting bored while waiting for some food and I forgot to bring my Nintendo so my auntie gave me her phone. After I played on the phone, we had some soup but it was too hot so I let it cool down and continued to play on the phone and food finally came. We ate fried beans, vegetarian fish, crispy noodles and some cooked vegetables with an edible bowl made out of crispy noodles.

After I ate, I was full and my auntie bought the cake but left it in the fridge. So we went home. When we got home, my cousin was already there with her friend. We took out the delicious cake, sang happy birthday, eat the cake, my cousin and her friend went back home and went to sleep.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It sounded like a very interesting birthday. Really delicious vegetarian food.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.